Your privacy is important for us. We are committed to conduct our business and providing our services in accordance with
applicable laws and regulations in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and
governs the protocols relating to collection, usage and disclosure of personal and non-personal User information obtained by
Intellisense Technology, including information obtained when you access the Intellisense Technology’s Site, or any other
your acceptance of this policy.
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Generally, you control the amount and type of information you provide to us when using our Service. As a Visitor, you can
browse our website to find out more about our Website. You are not required to provide us with any Personally Identifiable
Information as a Visitor.
Intellisense Technology collects information from the users of Service generally in the following ways:
- User’s Personal Information: Intellisense Technology collects personal information when a user enters into an
agreement with us and starts using our Service. So if you are not entering into an agreement to receive our services, you
are not obliged to provide any personal information to us. We are providing you an informative web portal at
https://intellisensetechnology.ca, which does not require sharing of any personal information just for the sake of basic
access to the Site.
We will have access to personally identifiable data or information only on an "as needed" basis and solely to provide services
to the User Customer. We may also collect personal and other information about Users from business partners, contractors and
other third parties. This includes, but is not limited to, instances in which you affirmatively authorise third parties to
provide us with information. Such information may be collected via, but not limited to, software applications that you
download or use on your Device or that otherwise allow you to interact with the Intellisense Technology.
- Device and Log Information:
- Log Data: Like almost all websites, the Network may create and record certain information in an automated
way. When you use our services, we may automatically collect and store certain information in our server logs. For
example, when you use our Service, our servers may automatically record information about your interaction with our
products (“Log Data”), including information that your browser/device sends, depending upon how you interacted
with the Network. Such information may include:
- Time and date of your activity. For example, we collect information such as the time, date, and other details
regarding your interactions with our Services.
- Internet Protocol address, web request, domain names, landing pages and other electronic identification data.
- Technical information such as system activity, hardware settings, date and time of your request and referral URL.
- Cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
- Log files information when you use our websites. That information includes, among other things, your web browser type
and language, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and address of the web page you were visiting before you
came to the Site/Service.
- Device Information: Our Network may also collect information about the device you’re using when accessing the
Network, including what type of device it is, what operating system you’re using, device settings, unique
device identifiers, and crash data. Whether our Network collects some or all of this information often depends on what
type of device you’re using and its settings. For example, different types of information are available depending on
the type of Smart phone or mobile device you are using. To learn more about what information your device makes available,
please also check the policies of your device manufacturer or software provider.
We collect information when you provide us with your comments, suggestions, or other input.
- User Support:
When you connect with our User support service regarding queries, complaints or other support, we may collect additional
information from you, as required.
Personal information is required; for you to request information or assistance, or take advantage of certain services and
features we offer. If you do not want to provide personal information through use of these services, you can always refuse
to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent you from accessing certain features of
our Application or Website. For any assistance please free to contact us.
Intellisense Technology may set and access Intellisense Technology cookies and other similar technologies like identifiers,
gifs etc. on your device when you visit our Website or use our Service. By using the Service, you are giving consent to the
use of such technologies. (You may choose to opt out of/reject cookies at any time, by changing your browser settings or
adopting other requisite measures. However, you may not be able to experience certain features of our Service, if you reject
or other websites where Intellisense Technology provides its advertisement. Your Internet Browser stores cookies in your
system’s memory and this may be accessed during your future visits to our Service.
The main purpose of using these technologies is to:
- Improve user experience- These technologies work with Intellisense Technology features and help us to improve our
products and services. They are used to recognise you and deliver most relevant contents/information/advertisements to
you, remember your chosen preferences ( like language preference), improve browsing experience, understand, improve and
research products and services, direct you to relevant help sections when required, etc.
- Monitoring our services- These Technologies may be used, to measure the effectiveness of our marketing endeavours
and advertisement campaigns, provide customer statistics and metrics about our web Service, such as total number of page
views/visitors, downloads etc.
- Provide protection and security- These technologies help us to make our Service more secure and safe by letting us
know if someone tries to have unauthorised access to your account. They help us to detect activities that violate our
- USAGE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Our primary purpose of collecting information is to provide, maintain and improve our services, to develop new ones and to
protect Intellisense Technology and its Users. We strive to provide you with smooth, efficient and customised experience. We
collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other
compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law. We use information we
- Provide commercial quotes for our products and services;
- Process your purchase transactions;
- Create a profile for you and manage your User Account;
- Provide and improve our services in general;
- Customise our website, advertising and content you see;
- Fulfil and manage requests for information, or to otherwise serve you;
- Conduct research and provide information to our internal and external clients;
- Communicate and contact with users to provide customer support, troubleshoot their problems and request feedbacks;
- Use collected information for fair business purposes like sending marketing communications and other information regarding
products, services and promotions;
- Customise user’s experience, measure interest in our services and inform users about services and update;
- Resolve identity related and other disputes;
- Provide you tailored contents like relevant search results and ads;
- Prevent fraudulent transactions, monitor against identity thefts and otherwise protect our users;
- Comply with various laws, rules and regulations;
- For other purposes, as described when we collect the information.
- INFORMATION SHARING/DISCLOSURE
We don’t share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law, develop our products, or protect our
rights and also we don’t store personal information on our servers unless required for the on-going operation of our
services. Further, Intellisense Technology does not rent, transfer, sell or share personal information about you with other
people who are non-affiliates, without your express permission. Mostly, we may share or disclose information under the
- In order to provide you our services, we may share your personal and traffic data with our trusted
partners/affiliates/carriers/service providers to work on our behalf. These entities may use your personal information to
help us communicate with you about our offers and provide our services in a better way. However, we may also provide
personal information to our affiliates or trusted businesses or persons to process it for us according to our instructions
affiliates/partners do not have any independent right to share this information. We always require these third parties to
take appropriate measures to protect your personal data and traffic data and to abide by relevant law.
- Credit card companies: Credit card transactions are handled by third party financial institutions and
their vendors and contractors who receive credit card numbers and other personal information from us to verify the credit
card numbers and process transactions. Although our treatment of this information is governed by this policy, the use of
your information by the third party financial institutions and their vendors and contractors will be subject to their own
- Legal Compliance- Intellisense Technology and its affiliates/partners/service providers may provide
personal data, communication content and/or traffic data to an appropriate judicial/legal/governmental authority, if
required in compliance with any law or legislation. We will provide information to fulfil such requests and you hereby
acknowledge and give consent to such disclosure by us. We may be legally required to disclose your Personally Identifiable
Information, if such disclosure is (a) required by law, or other legal process; (b) necessary to assist law enforcement
officials or government enforcement agencies; (c) necessary to investigate violations of or otherwise enforce our Legal
Terms; (d) necessary to protect us from legal action or claims from third parties including you and/or other Members;
and/or (e) necessary to protect our legal rights, personal/real property, or personal safety of our Users, employees, and
- Investigation-We may disclose or share information, if it is necessary, to investigate, prevent, or take
action against illegal activities, frauds (actual/suspected), situations involving potential threats to safety of any
person, to protect Intellisense Technology’s interest, to respond to legal claims, to prevent violation of
- In case of any merger/acquisition/amalgamation/dissolution/bankruptcy, if Intellisense Technology or all
of its assets are acquired by a third party, personal information of Intellisense Technology users will also be part of
assets transferred to the transferee. In this event, we reserve the right to include your personal information in any such
transfer to a third party.
- OTHER ASPECTS
- INFORMATIONAL/PROMOTIONAL MESSAGES: We may use your email address to send you Service-related notices
to send informational or promotional messages regarding Intellisense Technology-related and other products and services.
You may revoke permission to receive these promotional messages at any time by clicking on unsubscribe links in those
emails or by contacting customer support.
- CHILDREN’S PRIVACY: The Service is not intended for children. Children’s privacy is a serious
matter and parents are encouraged to play an active role in their children’s online experience at all times. We are
committed to complying with all applicable laws and regulations regarding the collection, storage and use of personal
information of Minors. Except as noted below : (i) our products and services are marketed for and directed towards
purchase by adults or with the consent of adults; (ii) Individuals under the age of 18 ("Minors") are not permitted to use
our Websites or Apps without the supervision of a parent or legal guardian; (iii) we do not knowingly collect or solicit
personal information from children under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register for an online account
or to post personal information on our Websites; and (iv) should we learn that someone under the age of 13 has provided
any personal information on our Service, we will remove that information as soon as possible.
- CONFIDENTIALITY AND INFORMATION PROTECTION: All information relating to Clients/Customers that is known
to be confidential or proprietary, or which is clearly marked as such, will be held in confidence by us and will not be
disclosed or used except to the extent that such disclosure or use is reasonably necessary to the performance of our Work.
This will not apply with respect to information that is independently developed by us, lawfully becomes a part of the
public domain, or of which the Company gained knowledge or possession free of any confidentiality obligation.
At the organisational level, access to your personal information is limited only to our employees/partners/service
providers/contractors/affiliates that need such information to provide our products/services to you and in order to carry out
their jobs. All the physical, electronic, technical and procedural safeguards have been put in place to protect and avoid
unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification of your personal information, to the maximum possible extent.
However, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.
We shall not be liable in any manner for any fraudulent use of the information provided by you to us, by any other
- THIRD PARTY LINKAGES: When you use our Service, you may come across content that contains links that will
allow you to access other websites. We accept no responsibility or liability, if you provide any personal information to
other websites. These linked websites are not under our control. Moreover, they have their own privacy policies.
Third Party Cookies- Intellisense Technology allows other parties that show advertisement on some of our Services to set and
Sometimes you may come across third party content like widgets, videos etc. on our Service. When you access such content, you
may be accepting cookies from these websites. These cookies are not within our control and are subject to their own privacy
policy. We have no involvement in such a case and we disclaim any consequential liability relating to the same.
- MODIFYING/AMENDING PERSONAL INFORMATION: If at any time, you feel the need to modify/amend/delete your
personal information, you can do so by contacting us. You have the ability to review and request amendments to the
Personally Identifiable Information with respect to you, collected by us or you may request to delete any information we
hold in regard to you by >contacting us. We shall use commercially reasonable efforts to delete such information but
may retain information for the purposes of complying with any applicable legal obligation. Your request to modify or
delete data will be catered to within a reasonable period of time, after verification of you identity (if required).It is
to be noted we may not immediately delete residual copies from our servers and may not remove it from our back up
utilities, if it is require to be retained by law or for lawful business purposes.
- DATA RETENTION POLICY: We will retain your information for as long as needed to provide you with
services. We will retain and use your information, in other cases, as necessary to comply with our legal obligations,
resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
- CHANGES TO POLICY: Intellisense Technology may update this policy from time to time to reflect changes in
its products and services. You will be notified of such changes by way of notice of such changes on the site and/or the
Licensed Application. Your continued use of our Service after such updating shall be construed as your acceptance of the
updated policy. You are therefore advised to review this policy regularly to understand how we collect, use, communicate,
disclose and make use of your personal and other information.