- INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Generally, you control the amount and type of information you provide to us when using our Service. As a Visitor, you can browse our website to find out more about our Website. You are not required to provide us with any Personally Identifiable Information as a Visitor.
Intellisense Technology collects information from the users of Service generally in the following ways:
- User’s Personal Information: Intellisense Technology collects personal information when a user enters into an agreement with us and starts using our Service. So if you are not entering into an agreement to receive our services, you are not obliged to provide any personal information to us. We are providing you an informative web portal at https://intellisensetechnology.ca, which does not require sharing of any personal information just for the sake of basic access to the Site.
We will have access to personally identifiable data or information only on an "as needed" basis and solely to provide services to the User Customer. We may also collect personal and other information about Users from business partners, contractors and other third parties. This includes, but is not limited to, instances in which you affirmatively authorise third parties to provide us with information. Such information may be collected via, but not limited to, software applications that you download or use on your Device or that otherwise allow you to interact with the Intellisense Technology.
- Device and Log Information:
- Log Data: Like almost all websites, the Network may create and record certain information in an automated way. When you use our services, we may automatically collect and store certain information in our server logs. For example, when you use our Service, our servers may automatically record information about your interaction with our products (“Log Data”), including information that your browser/device sends, depending upon how you interacted with the Network. Such information may include:
- Time and date of your activity. For example, we collect information such as the time, date, and other details regarding your interactions with our Services.
- Internet Protocol address, web request, domain names, landing pages and other electronic identification data.
- Technical information such as system activity, hardware settings, date and time of your request and referral URL.
- Cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
- Log files information when you use our websites. That information includes, among other things, your web browser type and language, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and address of the web page you were visiting before you came to the Site/Service.
- Device Information: Our Network may also collect information about the device you’re using when accessing the Network, including what type of device it is, what operating system you’re using, device settings, unique device identifiers, and crash data. Whether our Network collects some or all of this information often depends on what type of device you’re using and its settings. For example, different types of information are available depending on the type of Smart phone or mobile device you are using. To learn more about what information your device makes available, please also check the policies of your device manufacturer or software provider.
We collect information when you provide us with your comments, suggestions, or other input.
- User Support:
When you connect with our User support service regarding queries, complaints or other support, we may collect additional information from you, as required.
Personal information is required; for you to request information or assistance, or take advantage of certain services and features we offer. If you do not want to provide personal information through use of these services, you can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent you from accessing certain features of our Application or Website. For any assistance please free to contact us.
The main purpose of using these technologies is to:
- Improve user experience- These technologies work with Intellisense Technology features and help us to improve our products and services. They are used to recognise you and deliver most relevant contents/information/advertisements to you, remember your chosen preferences ( like language preference), improve browsing experience, understand, improve and research products and services, direct you to relevant help sections when required, etc.
- Monitoring our services- These Technologies may be used, to measure the effectiveness of our marketing endeavours and advertisement campaigns, provide customer statistics and metrics about our web Service, such as total number of page views/visitors, downloads etc.
- USAGE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Our primary purpose of collecting information is to provide, maintain and improve our services, to develop new ones and to protect Intellisense Technology and its Users. We strive to provide you with smooth, efficient and customised experience. We collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law. We use information we collect to:
- Provide commercial quotes for our products and services;
- Process your purchase transactions;
- Create a profile for you and manage your User Account;
- Provide and improve our services in general;
- Customise our website, advertising and content you see;
- Fulfil and manage requests for information, or to otherwise serve you;
- Conduct research and provide information to our internal and external clients;
- Communicate and contact with users to provide customer support, troubleshoot their problems and request feedbacks;
- Use collected information for fair business purposes like sending marketing communications and other information regarding products, services and promotions;
- Customise user’s experience, measure interest in our services and inform users about services and update;
- Resolve identity related and other disputes;
- Provide you tailored contents like relevant search results and ads;
- Prevent fraudulent transactions, monitor against identity thefts and otherwise protect our users;
- Comply with various laws, rules and regulations;
- For other purposes, as described when we collect the information.
- INFORMATION SHARING/DISCLOSURE
We don’t share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law, develop our products, or protect our rights and also we don’t store personal information on our servers unless required for the on-going operation of our services. Further, Intellisense Technology does not rent, transfer, sell or share personal information about you with other people who are non-affiliates, without your express permission. Mostly, we may share or disclose information under the following circumstances:
- Credit card companies: Credit card transactions are handled by third party financial institutions and their vendors and contractors who receive credit card numbers and other personal information from us to verify the credit card numbers and process transactions. Although our treatment of this information is governed by this policy, the use of your information by the third party financial institutions and their vendors and contractors will be subject to their own privacy policies.
- Legal Compliance- Intellisense Technology and its affiliates/partners/service providers may provide personal data, communication content and/or traffic data to an appropriate judicial/legal/governmental authority, if required in compliance with any law or legislation. We will provide information to fulfil such requests and you hereby acknowledge and give consent to such disclosure by us. We may be legally required to disclose your Personally Identifiable Information, if such disclosure is (a) required by law, or other legal process; (b) necessary to assist law enforcement officials or government enforcement agencies; (c) necessary to investigate violations of or otherwise enforce our Legal Terms; (d) necessary to protect us from legal action or claims from third parties including you and/or other Members; and/or (e) necessary to protect our legal rights, personal/real property, or personal safety of our Users, employees, and affiliates.
- In case of any merger/acquisition/amalgamation/dissolution/bankruptcy, if Intellisense Technology or all of its assets are acquired by a third party, personal information of Intellisense Technology users will also be part of assets transferred to the transferee. In this event, we reserve the right to include your personal information in any such transfer to a third party.
- OTHER ASPECTS
- CHILDREN’S PRIVACY: The Service is not intended for children. Children’s privacy is a serious matter and parents are encouraged to play an active role in their children’s online experience at all times. We are committed to complying with all applicable laws and regulations regarding the collection, storage and use of personal information of Minors. Except as noted below : (i) our products and services are marketed for and directed towards purchase by adults or with the consent of adults; (ii) Individuals under the age of 18 ("Minors") are not permitted to use our Websites or Apps without the supervision of a parent or legal guardian; (iii) we do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from children under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register for an online account or to post personal information on our Websites; and (iv) should we learn that someone under the age of 13 has provided any personal information on our Service, we will remove that information as soon as possible.
- CONFIDENTIALITY AND INFORMATION PROTECTION: All information relating to Clients/Customers that is known to be confidential or proprietary, or which is clearly marked as such, will be held in confidence by us and will not be disclosed or used except to the extent that such disclosure or use is reasonably necessary to the performance of our Work. This will not apply with respect to information that is independently developed by us, lawfully becomes a part of the public domain, or of which the Company gained knowledge or possession free of any confidentiality obligation.
At the organisational level, access to your personal information is limited only to our employees/partners/service providers/contractors/affiliates that need such information to provide our products/services to you and in order to carry out their jobs. All the physical, electronic, technical and procedural safeguards have been put in place to protect and avoid unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification of your personal information, to the maximum possible extent. However, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.
We shall not be liable in any manner for any fraudulent use of the information provided by you to us, by any other person/persons.
- MODIFYING/AMENDING PERSONAL INFORMATION: If at any time, you feel the need to modify/amend/delete your personal information, you can do so by contacting us. You have the ability to review and request amendments to the Personally Identifiable Information with respect to you, collected by us or you may request to delete any information we hold in regard to you by >contacting us. We shall use commercially reasonable efforts to delete such information but may retain information for the purposes of complying with any applicable legal obligation. Your request to modify or delete data will be catered to within a reasonable period of time, after verification of you identity (if required).It is to be noted we may not immediately delete residual copies from our servers and may not remove it from our back up utilities, if it is require to be retained by law or for lawful business purposes.
- DATA RETENTION POLICY: We will retain your information for as long as needed to provide you with services. We will retain and use your information, in other cases, as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
- CHANGES TO POLICY: Intellisense Technology may update this policy from time to time to reflect changes in its products and services. You will be notified of such changes by way of notice of such changes on the site and/or the Licensed Application. Your continued use of our Service after such updating shall be construed as your acceptance of the updated policy. You are therefore advised to review this policy regularly to understand how we collect, use, communicate, disclose and make use of your personal and other information.